As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!Call-to-Action Items: Apply NOW!, Next Steps, Sign-up for Talent Community, Referral Request, Connect with PAC via Social Media
Attorney to lead regulatory, privacy and cybersecurity. Represent a diverse group of global clients on legal issues related to privacy, data and cybersecurity, and regulatory matters, and work in a team environment with other legal and business professionals around the world. Interface at a senior level to plan and support process and communications cross-functionally.
Privacy, Security and Regulatory Group Direction
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the global data privacy and security program, including, but not limited to, program management, training, maintenance, monitoring, reporting, investigation, and counseling clients on all aspects of domestic and international laws concerning privacy, data security, and cybersecurity
- Develop and implement long-term strategic vision and set broad function wide objectives under the general direction of the General Counsel.
- Develop and lead process improvements
- Formulate and implement policies, procedures, methods, operating practices
- Plan short- and long-term goals, priorities and activities.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable Legal and Financial policies & procedures.
Other regulatory and transactional
- Assist business teams on incorporating privacy by design into products/services and adopting innovative privacy solutions from inception to end-of-life
- Research, analyze, and track global regulatory, privacy and security legislation, evolving regulations, and enforcement and translating that into practical advice; assist in responding to inquiries from government and regulatory agencies
- Support the company’s legal team to draft, review, and negotiate data protection, security, and regulatory provisions in agreements
- Work with and counsel clients on FAA and FCC regulations and compliance, and other regulations and laws, including CALEA and lawful intercept
- Train employees and other attorneys on privacy and security legal compliance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Impeccable ethics and a high-level of integrity.
- Ability to independently manage a diverse and complex workload while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong teaming skills; approaches work with flexibility and a positive attitude, and constructively manages change.
- Emotionally intelligent, invested, and engaged.
- Collaborative working style.
- High degree of leadership and decision-making skills.
- Articulate and thoughtful - able to adapt communication on complex issues for different audiences.
- Strong business acumen.
- J.D. with a minimum of 10 + years of relevant legal experience.
- Active membership in at least one U.S. state bar.
- Responsibility of comparable scale a plus.
- Proven track record of process management, and project development, and implementation.
- Certified Information Privacy Professionals a plus.
- Strong substantive knowledge of US privacy and Data Protection law, including emerging trends, and strong knowledge of and experience analyzing and advising on global privacy laws and data protection regulations, including the EU GDPR.
- Travel up to 15% both domestic and internationally.