Faculty and Affiliate Scholars at the Center for Media Law and Policy conduct extensive research on various media law related issues. We maintain a repository of these works, which is available from the links below.
Social Sciences Resources
Archive of Our Biannual Newsletter
Subscribe to Our Email List
Never miss a beat by having information about the Center’s news and events delivered straight to your inbox.
- The FCC Tools page
- The FCC Media Bureau Page
- Report on the Information Needs of Communities — FCC
- FCC Media Ownership Suggested Readings
- Report by the UNC School of Media and Journalism, From Competition to Cooperation: Engaging Cable, Satellite, Internet and Mobile Broadband Service Providers in Meeting the Information Needs of Communities
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Knight Community News Network: Top Ten Rules for Limiting Liability
- NewsU’s Newsgathering Law & Liability: A Guide for Reporting
- MLRC Actions Against Online Speech
- First Amendment Library
- Youtube: Citizen Media Law Project
- Citizen Media Law Project Resources Page
- Student Press Law Center Publications and Handouts
- Drone Journalism and the Law
- Open N.C.