The Senior Counsel will be responsible for drafting and negotiating development and production agreements and rendering legal advice with respect to Starz's slate of scripted original programming. Title and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and negotiating development and production agreements and related documentation.
- Rendering day to day production legal advice to production executives, producers and production personnel.
- Must be a member of the California State
- Four to eight years of legal experience gained in an entertainment law firm, television network and/or television production company environment
- Knowledge of television precedents and industry custom and p
- Strong drafting skill
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skill
- Highly motivated, responsible, extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.