If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Technology Transactions lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements for technology-related goods and services, including SaaS, telecom, consulting, software licensing and hardware purchase agreements, statements of work, change orders, amendments and NDAs
- Experience with internet/digital, social media and e-commerce issues
- Exposure to outsourcing transactions, including offshoring, ITO and BPO, as well as data privacy/security is a plus
- Experience partnering with and supporting a fast-paced sales or business development organization to close deals; strong organizational skills to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously in such an environment to help drive deals to close
- Ability to help mitigate risk in connection with new products and services
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials, with experience in a dynamic in-house environment preferred
- Active membership in the New York, New Jersey and/or Connecticut state bar required. Candidates must be barred in the state in which they live and/or willing to be onsite in the state in which they are barred.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of technology transactions (both inbound and outbound) including but not limited to: licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, hardware, content and other technology agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.