Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
- Reports to Global Privacy Leader.
- Provide legal counsel, strategic advice and business guidance on
privacy matters, with particular focus on technology platforms, identity systems, artificial intelligence, digital advertising issues and compliance.
- Mitigate compliance risk of Oath’s businesses in all countries of operation.
- Issues to include:
- Identity platforms
- Cross Device Mapping
- Data Movement
- Mobile and Location
- Data Governance
- Provide guidance on global data protection laws, regulations, industry standards,
self-regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Review and negotiate contracts.
- Assist privacy team in ongoing GDPR compliance governance and accountability.
- Review and provide privacy guidance on new products and services.
- Keep current on global legislative, judicial and regulatory privacy developments.
- Build constructive internal relationships to provide leadership on privacy matters, with particular focus on CTO and his teams.
- Provide perspective on legislative, regulatory, or other policy initiatives as needed by Public Policy Team and Global Privacy Leader
- Provide thought leadership externally at conferences, events, etc.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.