The Paramount Pictures Legal internship provides students with visibility into the business affairs and legal areas of the company.
Please note that most legal departments are looking for students who are enrolled in Law School. Examples of departments include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Domestic Home Media
- International Home Media
- Motion Picture
- Intellectual Property
To learn more please review the Internship Department List for a more detailed description of participating departments.
Please complete the internship application and a Campus to Career representative will contact you directly should we have an appropriate internship based on your areas of interest and skills.
- Enrolled in Law School and must have completed first year.
- Proper work authorization is needed to be employed in the United States.
- Interns must be available to work 40 hrs/week for the 10 week program. Typical business hours are 9AM to 6PM.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
Applications are due on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.