As a legal intern at TvOne, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct legal research and analysis
- Prepare memorandums and executive summaries of issues
- Shadow lead attorney(s) on contract negotiation calls and meetings
- Shadow paralegal on music license negotiation calls and meetings
- Attend internal client meetings on proposed company sponsorships/partnerships, marketing directives, programming acquisitions, and production projects that will require legal support
- Review contract terms and enter into database
- Perform other duties as assigned
The law clerk will gain experience in the media & entertainment, intellectual property, communications, regulatory, corporate and labor law practice areas.
- Second or third-year law student. Media & Entertainment knowledge is a plus
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Lexis/Nexis computer research system
- Must be able to handle complex and challenging assignments with short turnaround deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Interested applicants can apply here.