Business and Legal Affairs interns will gain experience in:
- Drafting of basic agreements, amendments, and other legal documents
- Analysis of content license agreements in connection with company-mandated requirements
- Analysis of various agreements for input of rights information into the department’s rights management system
- Review and revision of form agreements.
- Desired Backgrounds: Must be enrolled in a Juris Doctor program at an accredited law school and have completed at least one year
- Classes or experience in copyright and contracts law preferred. Trademark law also a plus.
- Desired Characteristics: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment, attention to detail and a sense of confidence and discretion; knowledge of entertainment and copyright law helpful; must be able to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Needs to be able to work on-site in New York, NY or Miami, FL
- Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
- Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2019
- Summer Program Dates: June - August 2019
Interested applicants can apply here.